Wilrik Rotha Rotha Delk Shkulma Tik
Renowned alien composer (8080-9501), in the humor article "Extracts from the Galactick Almanack: Music Around the Universe," by Larry M. Harris (pseudonym of Laurence M. Janifer) and published in the June 1959 issue of Galaxy. It was illustrated by MAD magazine's own Don Martin.
Born May 12, 8080, he is renowned as the creator of symphonic music on the planet Wolf XVI, which had no prior musical history. It turns out Tik was not a composer, but had merely recorded downtown sounds and slowed down his species' supersonic language to human hearing range.
His "compositions" include:
- Concerto for Wood-Block and Orchestra
- sonata Tock
- Free-Fall Ballet for Centipedals
- Lights! Action! Comrades!
- Imbroglio for Unstrung Violin
- fourteen Wolfish Rhapsodies
- Freem Freem
- Wilrik Rotha Rotha Delk Shkulma Tik
- Wladislaw Wladislaw
- Basak Gh. Therwent
- Ludwig Hrrshtk
- G'g Rash
- Treth Schmaltar
- Ferd Pill
- Timmis Calk