The Happy Hamsters
From Rocklopedia Fakebandica
A cheap 1980s knockoff of The Chipmunks, they were originally called The Happy Chipmunks until Chipmunks owner Ross Bagdasarian Jr. sued.
One of them is named Melvin.
- Merry Christmas from the Happy Chipmunks, 1982
- The Happy Chipmunks Sing Michael Jackson's Greatest Hits, 1984
(lawsuit sometime here)
- The Happy Hamsters Sing Michael Jackson's Greatest Hits, 1984
- The Happy Hamsters Go Ghostbustin' Plus Other Songs And Stories, 1984
- Special Dance Mix 12" single, "Thriller" b/w "Don't Stop Till You Get Enough," 1984